Create a PayPal account for free and how to activate and use it paypal account 2021 in detail
paypal account is an electronic bank that offers its users a lot of financial services such as sending, receiving and withdrawing money through the different withdrawal methods provided by the site.
You can open a free PayPal account through your e-mail, and you can use it easily over the phone through the site’s application.
Here is a detailed explanation of creating a PayPal account for free and how to activate and use it 2021, as a PayPal account enables you to shop online with ease.
Instructions for creating a PayPal account
PayPal is the most famous electronic bank that operates over the Internet and provides its users with financial intermediation services.
The electronic PayPal bank is considered the most famous online bank for its reliability, high security, and the confidence of many large sites in dealing with it and paying through it.
PayPal offers a financial intermediary service to its users to make online payment more secure because it hides your bank account and credit card data when shopping.
Your paypal account is your own secure online payment platform, and this platform works for you by linking your card or bank account to it.
Your PayPal account acts as an intermediary between you and the electronic stores, through which you pay for these stores, and you can receive money on it as well and withdraw it to your bank account.
In our article, we will explain how to create a PayPal account with ease, but at the beginning we will explain some important points.
What does a PayPal account offer you?
A PayPal account in general provides its users with 3 basic services:…
1. Send money: This includes transferring money to another PayPal account and purchasing online.
2. Receive Money: This includes receiving money transfers from other PayPal accounts or receiving money for work for people online.
3. Withdraw money: This means withdrawing money from your PayPal account to your bank account or credit card.
It should be noted that these features differ from one country to another in two respects:
1. Some of these features are not available in some countries such as.
The state of Tunisia is only available for sending money, and you cannot withdraw or receive money on your own.
Note: This matter may change at any time, so you must monitor your PayPal account on an ongoing basis.
2. Some of these features are available in different ways in some countries than in other countries.
For example, you can send, receive and withdraw money through bank cards, a bank account in America and some other ways.
In Egypt, you cannot link a bank account to a PayPal account, but you can only link your Visa-type bank card, and you can link an American bank account, if any.
And if you live in Algeria or Egypt, here is the page of the PayPal agreement to receive and send money in Egypt and Algeria that you can read.
In the past, there was a page explaining PayPal’s laws for each country, but now this page is no longer there.
What do you need in order to create a PayPal account
To create an account in a PayPal bank, you must have some requirements, which are:…
1. PayPal is available in your country: PayPal is available in more than 200 countries, and to find out if PayPal is available in your country, click here.
2. An available phone number: The number must be accessible because you will need it to confirm your account via a secret number that will be sent to your phone.
3. E-Mail: PayPal works primarily through e-mail. You must have an e-mail that you can access to receive your account confirmation message.
4. US bank account or bank card: If you live in America, you can link your bank account with ease.
And if you live outside America, you can link your bank account in a few countries, so you have to link the bank card if you live outside America.
Note: If you want to withdraw money from your PayPal account, you must link a Visa card, and if you use your account to pay only, you can link MasterCard to it.
Steps to Create a PayPal Account
1. Access to the PayPal account creation page.
Here, go to the home page of the PayPal website.
Then click on the Sign Up or create an account at the top of the page.
2. Choose the type of account.
PayPal offers its users two types of accounts (individual account – business account) and of course we will choose the individual account.
Here, click on the option Personal Account or the individual account, then click on Continue or Next.
3. Choose the language: On this page, you can choose the language, including Arabic and many other languages, then click on the Continue or Next button.
4. Writing the basic registration data: After selecting the language and pressing the Continue or Next button, the page will be loaded again to write the data.
(First name, last name, email address, password and password again) and the country is selected automatically.
Note: The password must be at least 8 characters long and consist of an uppercase and lowercase letter, a number and a symbol.
After typing this data, click on the Next button to move to the next page.
5. Skip the security test: Click on the box in front of the phrase I am not a robot to be selected and then click on the Next button.
6. Write down the rest of the personal data.
On this page, type the required data correctly and check the two boxes below, then click on the option to accept and create an account.
7. Email confirmation: After completing the previous steps, go to the email used to create the account to confirm your ownership of it.
8. Account confirmation message: Within your messages you will find a message from PayPal with the title Complete your PayPal account setup.
Open the message and click on the confirm email address button, here you will be taken to a page where you type the password for your PayPal account and click on confirm to confirm your email.
After confirming your email, it will take you to the PayPal home page. Click on the login option, type your email and password for your account, and click on the login button to open your PayPal account.
9. The option to confirm your phone number.
You have entered your phone number before, so click on the Next button, then you will be taken to the page to confirm your phone number through a code that will be sent to your number.
And write this 6-digit code in its box and then press the Continue button.
10. Linking the card or bank account.
After confirming the phone number, you will be taken to the linking bank account or bank card page, click on the link card button.
Here you will move to another page to write your card information and data as follows:…
Card type: Choose from the list your card type, whether it is MasterCard or Visa.
Card Number: This number is on the front of the card and is probably 16 digits long.
Expiry date: It is a number consisting of 4 digits between them, and this number indicates the expiry date of the card by month and year.
CSC Code: It is a 3-digit number on the back of the card and is used as your online signature.
Title: It is written by default according to the data you typed in the past and you can change it if you want.
After typing the data correctly, press the Save button.
11. Card Confirmation: This card will not be valid until you confirm it.
After saving the card data, you will be taken to the wallet page, and here we find the card whose data we have typed.
Here, click on the card that we linked to be transferred to another page with the card data.
On this page, click on the credit card confirmation link, then click on the OK button. Here, 1.5 euros will be deducted, which will be restored upon confirmation.
And this discount is the way to confirm and activate your account, as you are the one who can access your card data, and when you discount, you will be sent a 4-digit code used to confirm the card.
You can access this code through customer service, online banking, or the service messages of your bank account.
This code will be in the form of “PP*1234CODE”, and after obtaining the code, return to your PayPal account.
Then go to the wallet page that you can access through the top bar, and then click on the card that we linked.
Then click on the credit card confirmation link, a page will open for you to write the 4-digit confirmation code, then click on the confirm button to complete the card confirmation.
Now you will be taken to a page that tells you that your card has been successfully supported.
Congratulations, your PayPal account is now working properly, has been activated and is working normally and with all the features.